Established in 1969, the law firm of Sobo & Sobo represents accident victims throughout the Hudson Valley and Tri-state area. We have extensive experience in handling all types of personal injury matters throughout New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Our attorneys are trained by the firm and have a track record of successful settlements and verdicts. We approach each case with thorough preparation, extensive legal knowledge and a high level of client contact.
If you need legal advice or representation in the Hudson Valley or tri-state areas, call us at 888-429-6706 for a free consultation. We have offices in Middletown, Newburgh, Pine Bush, Warwick, Poughkeepsie and Kingston, New York, to serve you.
Settlements & Justice - Case Of the Month
- July, 2015: Settlement for Victim of Rear-End Crash | More
- June, 2015: Settlement for Victim of a Car Accident on Route 211 | More
- May, 2015: Settlement for Victim of Motor Vehicle Accident | More
- April, 2015: Victim Requiring Spinal Fusion Surgery. | More
- March, 2015: Victim of Hip Fracture. | More
- February, 2015: Car Wreck Victim. | More
- January, 2015: Justice for Victim of Fall on Ice. | More
- December, 2014: Victim Of Gas Explosion.| More
- November, 2014: Settlement For Motorcycle Victim. | More
- October, 2014: Settlement For Victim Of Bus Crash. | More
- September, 2014: Settlement For Victim Of Route 84 Tractor-Trailer Crash.| More
Keeping You Informed Every Step of the Way
Whether you live in the Hudson Valley, New York, New Jersey or Pennsylvania, or you are traveling through for business or pleasure, many people experience car crashes, fall down injuries and other accidents in our area. Our local team of attorneys will never leave you in the dark, no matter where you are located. As part of our commitment to client satisfaction, we will keep you informed every step of the way and make sure you understand your case and how the law applies to your situation.
Prepared for Anything
At Sobo & Sobo, we approach each case with thorough preparation, extensive experience and a commitment to satisfaction. Our attorneys stay current on your medical treatment and the constantly changing laws and landmark cases. We place a strong emphasis on case preparation, so if your case changes direction, we are prepared for anything. Our unique preparation and extensive experience in personal injury cases are a critical part of our ability to achieve superior results.
The Law Offices of Sobo & Sobo L.L.P. recently spent a day working with the Habitat for Humanity of Greater Newburgh. Read More
Lawyers Who Will Protect Your Rights
If you are injured, you should not give a statement to an insurance agent without consulting with a skilled personal injury lawyer. Contact Sobo & Sobo at 888-429-6706 for a free consultation to protect your rights.