Gary M. Sobo Esq.
Gary M. Sobo, Esq. has been practicing law in Orange County since 1972. He has extensive experience in real estate, probate and estate matters, business formation and counseling, eminent domain, and general litigation.
Gary Sobo graduated from Rutgers University and Rutgers University Law School in 1969. He performed successful trial work as the Deputy Assistant Attorney General of the State of New York, and again as the former Assistant County Attorney of Orange County. While acting as an attorney on behalf of the County, Gary Sobo won several notable cases, involving complex legal issues of property law and labor law.
A published author in the field of real estate, Gary Sobo has performed literally thousands of closings throughout New York. He is admitted to practice in the New York State Courts, the U.S. District Courts of the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and the United States Supreme Court. He is also a member of the New York State Orange County Bar Association and the Middletown Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Probate and Estate Matters
- Business Formation and Counseling
- Eminent Domain
- General Litigation
- 5% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 1970
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law - Newark, Newark, New Jersey - 1969
- Rutgers University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Middletown Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- State of New York, Deputy Assistant Attorney General
- Orange County, Former Assistant County Attorney