A serious injury can put a family's life on pause. You may not only be dealing with a severe injury, but you may also be struggling with the emotional and financial aspects of recovering from an accident.
Most people are not legally prepared to handle a serious injury. For legal advice from an established law firm, call Sobo & Sobo at 855-468-7626. We approach each case with thorough preparation, extensive legal knowledge and a high level of client contact.
When Negligence Causes A Severe Injury
The attorneys at Sobo & Sobo have served clients throughout the Hudson Valley since 1969. We can represent you if you have suffered a severe injury, such as:
- Brain and head injuries, including traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Fractures and broken bones, including broken arms, hands, wrists or legs
- Back, neck and spinal cord injuries, such as herniated disks, paralysis and pinched nerves
- Scarring and disfigurement, caused by burns, and dog bites and attacks
- Injuries resulting in loss of life
Helping You Recover To The Fullest Extent Possible
Injuries also come with substantial financial challenges and emotional distress. If appropriate, our attorneys can seek reimbursement for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, reduced earning capacity and other long-term damages caused by an injury.
Free Consultation With An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer
Contact Sobo & Sobo at 888-429-6706 to schedule a consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer at no charge. We operate on a contingent fee basis when representing personal injury clients. We have offices conveniently located in Middletown, Newburgh, Pine Bush, Warwick, Poughkeepsie and Kingston, New York.