No matter your injury or accident, our attorneys at Sobo & Sobo will work diligently to help you recover compensation from your accident, and keep you informed about your case every step of the way. We will also ensure that your rights are protected to the fullest extent of the law.
If you have questions about whether you have a personal injury claim, call our law office at 855-468-7626. Our toll-free number is answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For your convenience, we have offices in Middletown, Newburgh, Pine Bush, Warwick, Poughkeepsie and Kingston, New York.
We offer free consultations to all personal injury victims and we operate on a contingent fee basis, which means we do not get paid unless we recover compensation for you.
Personal Injury Attorneys Providing A Wide Variety Of Representation
At Sobo & Sobo, our team of experienced New York personal injury attorneys represents personal injury victims in a variety of personal injury cases:
- Motor vehicle crashes — We represent people seriously injured in car collisions, truck crashes and motorcycle accidents.
- Personal and accident injuries — We assist individuals injured in a variety of accidents suffering from brain, back, neck and spinal cord injuries, fractures and/or scarring.
- Premises liability representation — Our Newburgh premises liability attorneys protect victims of injuries caused by someone else's negligent maintenance of property, such as fall down injuries, construction accidents and dog bites.
- Wrongful death cases — We represent people who have suffered fatal injuries and their families.
- Product liability — We help adults and children injured by dangerous products.
Free Consultation With An Attorney
Contact Sobo & Sobo at 888-429-6706 for a free consultation to protect your legal rights and interests.