Andra Telemacque, Esq.
New York Personal Injury Lawyer
I graduated from the State University of New York at Plattsburgh summa cum laude with a BA in Criminal Justice earning a 3.97 GPA. During my time at SUNY Plattsburgh, I was awarded the Mapstone award for a research paper I did on the Death Penalty. The award was given to one graduating senior for the best research paper. I also received the Anderson Award, given to the graduating senior in the Criminology/Sociology Department with the highest GPA. I went to the University of Nottingham where I received my LL.B with honors.
- 2016 New York
- American Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- Saratoga County Bar Association
- Securities Regulation Committee
- Tort Insurance and Compensation Law Section
- Business Law Section
- Young Lawyer’s Section
- 2011 University of Nottingham, LL.B (Hons)
- BA in Criminal Justice (graduated summa cum laude with a 3.97 GPA)2007 State University of New York at Plattsburgh
- Maplestone Award for best research paper on the Death Penalty for graduating senior
- Anderson Award for graduating senior in Criminology/ Sociology Department with highest GPA
Law touches all aspects of everyday life. I enjoy giving a voice to those whose voice is silenced by others, misrepresented or misunderstood. Furthermore, helping others whose lives have been significantly impacted through no fault of theirs, gives me purpose.
I feel a sense of satisfaction in helping others even if it may mean just informing them of their rights.
I believe deep within our souls, each one of us has an innate desire for fairness. As a young girl, I was always empathetic and having parents who encouraged me to speak up against any issue I believe was unfair and could be resolved even by a small act, helped shape me for a career in law. Furthermore, I enjoy traveling and embracing new cultures without being judgmental. This has helped foster my ability to work with a variety of individuals.
I imagine that every client is a family member.
I have been involved with many non-profits working with at-risk youth and victims of domestic violence.