New York Personal Injury Lawyer
I have worked as a farm hand in Wisconsin, a field picker in Pennsylvania, a landscaper, cook, greenhouse worker, painter and construction. I know how hard it is to work in hard conditions and the injuries that arise out of a work life. Often, only an attorney can protect the worker against an owner and corporation.
I tried the Fodelmesi vs.Schepperly case 133 F. 3d 907 (C.A.2 NY) before Judge Rakoff for the Village of Fishkill. After successfully defending the Village, I had the honor of presenting oral argument before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
I have tried hundreds of personal injury cases and have handled thousands of cases but every case is unique as the clients I represent.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- I regularly donate to The Salvation Army.
- Dupee, Madison & Orloff – Partner – 1989-1996
- McCarl & Harris – Partner – 1996-2004
- James P. Harris – 2004 -2010
- Of counsel to Sobo & Sobo -2009
- MacVean, Lewis and Sherwin – Partner – 2010-2014
- John Trop – 2014-2017
- Sobo & Sobo – 2017
- 1982 – University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- 1987 – Vermont Law School
My grandmother and I watched Perry Mason on the television in the 1960’s and she always wanted me to be a lawyer.
I prepare every case as though the client will go before a jury or trial, and every client gets personal attention throughout the case.