Marc S Schauer Esq.
NY Personal Injury Lawyer
I attended Ramapo College of New Jersey and majored in journalism, which strengthened my writing and investigative skills. I applied those experiences in law school, where I was particularly intrigued by the intricacies and nuances of civil procedure. After three years of hard work, I graduated with honors before joining the Sobo & Sobo team.
- New Jersey, 2014
- New York, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association of Justice, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyer’s Association, Member
- Mid-Hudson Trial Lawyer’s Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- City Bar of New York, Member
- Middletown Bar Association, Vice President
Pro Bono Activities
- Law Help/NY, Spring/Summer, 2014
- Pace Law School, White Plains, New York
- J.D. cum laude – 2014
- Ramapo College of New Jersey, Mahwah, New Jersey
- B.A. – 2011
- Major: Journalism
Past Employment Positions
- Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP, Summer Associate, 2012 – 2013
My upbringing consisted of a great relationship with my family. My family has always been my biggest support system, my sounding board, and my confidantes. They encouraged me to pursue a career that would allow me to marry my passion for the spoken word, my thirst for intellectual challenge, and my desire to help others- and the law seemed to be a perfect fit.
Without a doubt, the most rewarding part of my job are the people – those I work with and those I represent. My co-workers are more like teammates, providing endless support, insight, and guidance. My clients are my motivation. No matter how long the day has been, knowing that each minute I spend working their case is another minute I am actively getting them fully compensated for their loss is the reason I chose this field to begin with.