New York Personal Injury Lawyer
I graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy from the Pennsylvania State University in 1996. I then attended the Temple University School of Law on a full academic scholarship and graduated cum laude in 2000. Upon graduation I began my legal career as an Assistant District Attorney with the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office. After leaving the DA’s office, I began practicing in the field of personal injury law, trying cases in courts throughout New York
- State of New York
- State of California
- 1996 Pennsylvania State University, BA in Philosophy, magna cum Laude
- 2000 Temple University, School of Law, JD, cum Laude
Past Employment Positions:
- Nassau County District Attorney’s Office, Assistant District Attorney, 2000-2004
- Lester, Schawb, Katz & Dwyer, Associate, Associate, 2004-2005
- Kenneth J. Ready & Associates, Associate, 2005-2007
- The Law Office of William G. Murphy IV, Solo Practitioner, 2007-2009
- Robert Half Legal, Contract Attorney, 2010
- Ellis Law PC, Managing Attorney, 2010-2015
- Zwiebel and Fairbanks, LLP, Senior Trial Attorny, 2015-2018
I began my legal career as an Assistant District Attorney with the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office where I successfully prosecuted hundreds of criminal defendants. After leaving the DA’s office, I began practicing in the field of personal injury law, trying cases in courts throughout New York City and Long Island. In 2010 I moved to the Hudson Valley and became the Managing Attorney for a personal injury law firm devoted solely to the representation of injured clients. In 2015 I became the Senior Trial Attorney for a firm that specializes in the representation of nursing home residents who have been the victims of neglect and/or abuse.
My years of knowledge and experience have lead to a deep commitment to insuring that my clients receive the maximum compensation to which they are entitled and the type of personal, hands-on-attention that they deserve.