Sobo & Sobo, Personal Injury Attorneys - Practice Areas
The Law Firm of Sobo & Sobo is made up of a team of dedicated professionals who also happen to be very talented lawyers. Our experienced New York personal injury attorneys are leaders in the field of personal injury law. We represent personal injury victims throughout New York in a variety of personal injury cases.
No matter what type of injury or accident you’ve experienced, our attorneys will work diligently to help you recover the highest possible compensation for your accident, and promise to keep you informed about your case every step of the way.
Strong Advocates For Personal Injury Accident Victims
We offer free consultations to all personal injury victims. In fact, there are no fees to pay. We do not get paid unless we recover compensation for you.
Personal Injury Lawyers Providing A Wide Variety Of Representation
At Sobo & Sobo, our team of experienced New York personal injury attorneys represents personal injury victims in a variety of personal injury cases:
- Motor vehicle crashes — We represent people seriously injured in car accidents, truck crashes, bus collisions, pedestrian accidents and motorcycle wrecks.
- Personal and accident injuries — We assist victims injured in a variety of accidents. Individuals suffering from brain, back, neck and spinal cord injuries, broken bones as well as those with burn injuries and scarring.
- Premises liability representation — Our attorneys protect victims of injuries caused by someone else's negligent maintenance of property. Examples include fall down injuries, slip-and-falls, construction accidents and dog bites.
- Wrongful death cases — We represent the families of those whose loved ones have suffered fatal injuries after an accident that was not their fault.
- Product liability — Our lawyers fight for the rights of victims of those who have been injured by dangerous products.
- Education law — We assist families whose children have been victims of bullying and harassment or suffered an injury while at school or riding on a school bus.
- Workers’ compensation —We represent people who have been injured while on the job including those who have been involved in machinery accidents or suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Social Security disability benefits – Our attorneys work to collect Social Security Disability Benefits for people who find themselves unable to work due to mental disabilities, genetic conditions or disabling injuries.
- Medical Malpractice – Our attorneys protect the rights of victims who have suffered due to hospital negligence, an incorrect diagnosis or an injury suffered during surgery.
Free Consultation With An Attorney
Contact Sobo & Sobo at 855-468-7626 for a free consultation. Our attorneys are eager to hear your story. Call today so we can protect your legal rights and begin the process of Winning Together.